《飞鸟集》_读书笔记300字
7月下旬开始读,两个多月,每天坚持读几首,325首,读一遍,翻译一遍,轻松愉快的读完了。日后再看一遍,完善翻译。
飞鸟集中有很多辩证法,比如运动与静止
The bird wishes it were a cloud.
The cloud wishes it were a bird.
事物具有特殊性,因地制宜
The fish in the water is silent, the animal on the earth is noisy, the bird in the air is singing.
But Man has in him the silence of the sea, the noise of the earth and the music of the air.
不同角度思考问题
Roots are the branches down in the earth.
Branches are roots in the air.
整体与部分
By plucking her petals you do not gather the beauty of the flower.
也有抒情,倦鸟归巢,家永远在那里,不离不弃
In the dusk of the evening the bird of some early dawn comes to the nest of my silence.
你的笑容,像那泉水般迷人
Woman, in your laughter you have the music of the fountain of life
只要你开心,哪怕不说话,我都觉得幸福
You smiled and talked to me of nothing and I felt that for this I had been waiting long.
还有哲理,不因私人原因而妄加评论事物
Do not blame your food because you have no appetite.
赠人玫瑰手有余香,有付出才会有回报
Life is given to us, we earn it by giving it.
谨言慎行,不同角度去思考问题
We read the world wrong and say that it deceives us.
诗人善于思考生活中的方方面面,用优美简短的语言,去表达不同的观点,富有哲理的思想。
当然,有一部分也没那么容易理解,还需要再接再厉。